Intall all daz content automaticaly

New app to extract and install all of your downloaded content.
  1. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi All,

Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website.

I have just released another Major update.
    A summary of this update is as follows:

1) Fixed some bugs that caused installer to Crash.
    2) Simplified the installer by removing the macro control.
    3) Improved the DAZ File inspection routines and vastly sped up the DAZ file reading routines, they are now around 70% Faster than all previous versions.
    4) Speeded up installer button clicking routines
    5) Added integrated updater.

Tested Installer with over 500GB of folders, zip files,Rar files and installers. Everything installed correctly.

If you have any problems activating the latest version or you have any other comments,

Please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Paul
    6 February 2019 - 12:49 / #21
  2. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi All,

Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website.

I have just released another update.

2) Improved the DAZ File inspection routines and vastly sped up the DAZ file reading routines.
    3) fixed bug that was causing multi part archives to miss some files.

If you have any problems activating the latest version or you have any other comments,

Regards,

Paul
    19 February 2019 - 15:49 / #22
  3. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi All,

I have just released another update.

2) Simplified the installer by adding basic or advanced option.
    3) Improved the DAZ File inspection routines and vastly sped up the DAZ file reading routines, they are now around 50% Faster than all previous versions.

Tested Installer with over 500GB of folders, zip files,Rar files and installers. Everything installed correctly.

Regards,

Paul
    4 March 2019 - 15:48 / #23
  4. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi All,

I have just released another update. A summary of this update is as follows:

1) Fixed some bugs that caused installer to Crash during the creation of the uninstall files.
    2) Added option to ignore duplicate content in install list.
    3) Improved the 7Zip extraction speed.

Regards,

Paul
    13 March 2019 - 15:30 / #24
  5. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi All,

I have just released another major update. A summary of this update is as follows:

1) Modified Free version - Unsupported files are no longer removed from install folder.
    2) Modified Settings dialog to prevent blank fields.
    3) Fixed problem with addtolist function.
    4) Fixed Registry problem that was affecting new users.
    5) Replaced Open file button with refresh list button
    6) Improved File verifier tab functions.
    7) Logo is now animated while the program is busy.
    8) Fixed issue were DAI_updater was not closing main program before updating.
    9) Fixed problem on website that was preventing the automatic download from working in some browsers.
    10) Improved message dialog. The dialog now has red button for the option that is not the default.
    11) Added Payment received page to website that gives clear instructions on how to activate.
    12) Added Getting Started page to website that gives clear Instructions on how to set up the program.
    13) Added links to the above two new webpages to the help menu in DazAutoInstaller.

If you have any problems or you have any comments, Please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Paul
    21 March 2019 - 17:24 / #25
  6. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi All

Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website 2.1.2.6.

1) Fixed a bug that caused problems if select folder button was used.
    2) The installer now adds items to the list at the point it extracts them, therefor it does not need to update the list after every install..
    3) Improved the support for old Poser files
    4) Improved hide un-required folder routines.

Regards,

Paul
    26 March 2019 - 16:34 / #26
  7. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi everyone,
    Just to let you know the DAZ Auto Installer introductory price is coming to an end. This will not affect any of my existing customers unless they decide to purchase licences for additional machines after the price increase.

My customer base has vastly increased over the past months and I now feel that the installer is a unique and extremely useful tool.

Unfortunately I cannot continue to support this project if I keep it at its original price of 9.99. Therefore I have decided to raise the price at the end of this month.

I greatly thank all of my existing customers for their feedback and support so far. It is only by responding to feedback, and also suggestions of ways that the installer could be improved, that we have arrived at this great product.
    I will of course be continuing to support and update and am always looking for new features and ways to improve DAZ Auto Installer.
    All updates and support will still be free for existing and future customers.
    Regards,
    Paul.
    1 April 2019 - 08:49 / #27
  8. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

HI All,

Just to let you know that the website is now back on line. I have also just uploaded an update with a few small fixes and tweaks.

There is only there is now only 15 more days for you to get the Daz Auto Installer for the introductory price of 9.99

Regards,

Paul.
    16 April 2019 - 19:11 / #28
  9. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

HI All,

Just to let you know that the latest version is now available on here and on the website. I have performed the following small fixes and tweaks.
    1) Fixed regional bug that could cause the installer to crash
    on the paid trial version in some countries.
    2) Modified settings dialog so that it can be closed with invalid paths.
    3) Added help icons to settings dialog that tell you what each field is for
    and also tells you why a path has been rejected.
    4) Fixed problem with move to done.
    5) modified folder browser so it is always on top.
    6) Added Update information form to DAI_Updater.

There is only there is now only 7 more days for you to get the Daz Auto Installer for the introductory price of 9.99

Regards,

Paul.
    24 April 2019 - 19:04 / #29
  10. Offline

PaulHairy

Members

Hi all,

The latest version is now available on the website.

I have made the following changes.

1) Improved Exe Installer.
    2) Changed Start list Button name To Start Installing.
    3) Fixed a bug that was casing the installer to crash.
    4) Made small changes to GUI.

Because I found some issues in the last version I have decided to extend to introductory offer of 9.99 for another 10 days.

Regards,

Paul.
    2 May 2019 - 21:46 / #30